Sejauh Aku Mampu
Saturday, September 29, 2007
I am A Guitarist

Okay, firstly I am asking myself, am I still a blogger ?

Well, I think if you see the previous posts, I always did complain about life, showed reluctance, and those kinds of things. I really wanna stop those reluctant things. Let's start the new life with Him.

Hey, just now I played guitar in front of many people :)). It was memorable. That was the first time in my life that I played a music instrument. Even though that was only the simulation of the youth service in my ISCF, I think that was the good start for me to start serving in music. Haha...I actually did the wrong keys in the song, especially my Bm and my F. Then someone said that it wasn't too loud, so I must be more confident next time. Thank God I am a guitarist. At least I have chance later. Ehm...the next commitment is having the guitar course when I will be back in Indonesia later. But, wait, how about my piano course ? huaaa...should learn music by now.

Labels:

posted by -ian- @ 3:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com