Sejauh Aku Mampu
Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Family.........
I am sure that i don't exaggerate too much. When my school mate in SMANSA told me that it is okay to study in Singapore alone and without family and friends from the same country. I know how hard it will be. It reminds me when I know a Kazakhstan guy where his document of tuition grant wasn't accepted by MOE and he didn't know what to do with his study. There were no senior who accompanied him and the selfishness of people here where it was so difficult to get the guarantor from Singaporean without any guanxi. There should be family for us...
Sometimes, I felt I was unlucky here,I really didn't aware how I got many helps from the people around me including when I firstly came here. Being Picked up from Changi airport, accompanied by hall IC, helped by my room neighbour, Kelompok Tumbuh Bersama ( Christian Group ), and Keluarga Rohani ( Spiritual Family ). How mwaningful this life is if many people around us help us and encourage this weak body to move, move apart from the loneliness which is really painful to enjoy. At least, I have an "imaginary" family where we can adress someone by "Papi, "Brother", "Dear".....
Family, I am grateful to have you. For the real one, I miss u my Pa, Mom, two sisters who make me proud to have you all. I am sure it is not because I am too far away from you. Something really connects us to always be binded together in one harmony. This heart really beats faster when many things remind me with my family. I am still really guilty with what I had done last time when I was caught up in a very bad thinking that I really regret to have you. Now, I feel nothing in this life without family. My friend used to tell me about how stupid I was when asking her the question about whether I will meet friends from my high school on December holiday ( Christmas ). The holiday is different between Indonesian university
and Singapore one. I know I won't meet anybody because that will be exam period for my friends. But that my friend laughed at me by saying " What do u go home for ? For your friends ?" I felt I really didn't have my family. I was so stupid. Thanks friend to remind me..... Besides, this song really made me missed my family. Now, I miss them so much. I really want to meet them. Having dinner and wathing TV are the most important........
This song is from Adella, very beautiful one....

All I really want for Christmas is you (4x)
Christmas carols sung with rock and rolls
I feel the wind blows
and the nightglows
But I'm standing here alone
with nowhere to go
I wanna go home
At Christmas we tell the truth
my heart says I think I love you
sounds crazy but it's true
all I really want for Christmas is you
The sleigh bells are ringing
Santa Claus is coming
but all I really want is you
The music keeps on playing
The angels are singing
But all I've been wishing for is you
At Christmas we tell the truth
my heart says I think I love you
sounds crazy but it's true
all I really want for Christmas is you
and this is the song which made me almost cried....

Winter Spring Summer or Fall
In this life, there are times
to see the light
or to cry
In the rain and the dark
The seasons of life
But to me it doesn't matter at all
Whether
Winter spring summer or fall
Winter spring summer or fall
I am still standing tall
'coz I love you winter spring summer and fall

Thank you for Adhi and Adella, good songs I think.
Hi Christmas... I am coming with my Pa, Mom, Risa, Hening....
Love...
posted by -ian- @ 10:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com