Sejauh Aku Mampu
Monday, December 11, 2006

Save the Children
My neighbour said that I was paedophilia when I saw these two cut girls. I said I wasn't. I got this picture when I was in the train going to City Hall. I admit that I stole that without those children's permission. There were many interesting things that we can learn by seeing that picture. It shows how the children get busier with their days. It seems that the world is too narrow for them. It seems they have been trapped by the lifestyle of this world.

I will explain this case. The girl on the left who wears a "you can see" t-shirt which shows the sexy style was reading a score. I guessed she joined a piano course or singing lesson. Then, the girl on the right was holding a handphone and she seemed to send an SMS. She looked so busy with her handphone. But, of course I didn't know what she was thinking. That girl with spectacles wore a t-shirt with the label of a name of a Ballet Course. It seemed that girl joined a ballet or dancing course. It can be concluded how busy of them. They should engage those strange things. Many things were studied by them. I wonder, Do they have time to play? I want to know how high the parents'ambition to make their children "smart" and "talented". I know that by holding high demand to the children by enrolling the children with additional course made them so frustrated. Let's make them learn from this life. I was thinking about how the parents should balance the children's world.

posted by -ian- @ 5:48 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hm I was wondering how you could make 5 different posts in a day but the most questionable question is; why don't you give a title on the title box instead of your posting? :D

    Anyways, I have schoolmates there at NTU and I'm sure they also love the uni.

    As for the children activities, I'm sure their parents have their own priorities and goals for their kids. (even though sometimes they have to be reminded that the kids could have been stressed yet depressed to follow what their parents want. *sigh*)

    That's why I feel so lucky to have a great parents who are not as strict as Singaporian parents. ;)

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Bunyamin Najmi said…

    I have a daughter. I love to observe her activity. Great post....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com