Sejauh Aku Mampu
Monday, December 04, 2006
My First and Second Caroling



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



It is December with full of glory and the spirit of Christmas. The time where Singapore is crowded by the tourists from abroad to have "fun" in this Finest Country. It is also the time for NTU choir to perform with many Christmas songs. On Saturday, December 2nd, I went to Plasa Singapura where so many Christmas lamps and Christmas trees were displayed in the road and inside the mall. We did caroling in Carrefour Plasa Singapura. This mall near DhobyGout MRT interchange station was so crowded then I was thinking how it is so bored living in Singapore like my friend named Seow Chin said that he didn't like Singapore so much because Singapore has too many malls and trade center. Well, the caroling was started in 0630 pm and it ended in 0700 pm. I was so tired standing for 30 minutes and I held my scores. I think we performed quite good even though many bars were in messy. The next day, I went to Suntec mall plaza, the biggest mall in Singapore but I think it is too big. I didn't gather in Boon Lay MRT Station but I went directly to City Hall after shopping with Jeffry in Bugis and Orchard and having service in City Harvest Church. We performed the songs which were same as the songs we sang yesterday. The difference was that the second caroling it was better.

I was always thinking. How if it were a real church choir, we would always pray before doing anything. I felt a different things when we performed. There should be "feel" and "soul" in singing the Christmas songs. I was as if flying when I sang " Gloooooooooria". It was so deep inside my heart. I hope it can be so memorable for me, my first performance in NTU choir.

posted by -ian- @ 1:20 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com