Sejauh Aku Mampu
Saturday, December 02, 2006

Memorable......
Everyhere can show everything.

This afternoon, I went to Nanyang Avenue and submitted my medical matter to International Student Centre. Having finished with that procedure, I walked to Nanyang Market. I passed the path which I met for the first time when I firstly came here. It is somewhere hear hall 2 but there is a way with the roof which can protect me from the rain like this afternoon. It was a graceful thing when I could see a little part of Singapore with many Jurong flats in Nanyang Avenue which is located in the high place like a hill. I still remember when I was a freshman, in on 28 July 2006 when I woke up in the morning then I walked to Nanyang Avenue and looked for International Student Centre because I was afraid nobody accompanied me to engage in International Student Centre because the day before a senior said that he couldn't accompany me to ISC. I almost got lost in Nanyang Height because I was wrong in turning, whether it was supposed to be left or right. Hem....finally I was looking for way, and one of the way is shown here. I still always love walking in this way.


When I walked there this afternoon, I realized that I was already one semester in NTU. Oh...it is so meaningful to study here if I compare with last six months. I was so glad that i can study here. I really don't think I can stand on my feet like today without God. Hemmm....
Everywhere can show everything.

posted by -ian- @ 3:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com