Sejauh Aku Mampu
Friday, November 24, 2006


Exam in NTU

The symbol of NTU made me afraid, the Lion that showed his strength, as afraid as when I face the exam there.

Finally, the physics exam has been over. Even though there is still one subject remains, I am just glad to see that I have finished my physics subject in my first semester.

I was dying when I did the questions. People around me also felt the same things. Many of us wanted to cry on but we don't have pillow to rely on. I still remember when my classmate said "I need a pillow to cry !!!!", I was just laughing.

The exam hall wasn't too cold, I felt cold by the fear which surrounds me. I was just afraid if I failed this subject and met Prof Chew again next year. The question was really almost same as the questions that I learnt the night before, but, unfortunately I forgot the concept. I don't know why this happened. Wanna be better next semester. Learning from difficulties are the best way to reach the dream, the dream to be myself which isn't influenced by every wave that always tries to destroy me.

posted by -ian- @ 7:08 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Masyhur said…

    my, you're definitely lave lots of spare time, aren't you?
    edan, tulisannya panjang2 pisan...

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    exam hol adalah tempat terngeri sedunia...musti dimasukin ke scariest places on earth tuw...aslii

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com