Sejauh Aku Mampu
Saturday, November 25, 2006

Why didn't I like the rain?
“I love walking in the rain, 'cause then no-one knows I'm crying.”

but i didn't like the rain at all.....


Facing this day like usual, slept late, read a book, woke up late, online in library, walked to NS11-Storey4 to study my Calculus also heard many things unheard so I felt my soul united with the breeze who tried to whisper "Feel me....". Just now, I just passed my friends in benches, adressed them with my reluctant smile so I just felt many things are in chaotic. I didn't understand what happened yesterday. Was it because of the lackness of serotonin in my brain or because the effect of an encounter with a resentful friend. Then I sat down on a rigid bech with the splash of white paint and I was just accompanied by the waving roof of Nanyang Auditorium and the splendid SBS building. I couldn't do anything besides revising my lecture materials for the exam in 29 November later. Sitting down didn't make me felt better. Ehm.... okay, I was thinking someone in my mind. Suddenly, the cloud was getting more black, like my feeling just now and I didn't concentrate to read my textbook. The wind blew to my face so I could feel the humidity of the air absorbs in my skin. I couldn't stop thinking that someone. I just didn't focus with everything in front of me. I leaned on the bench and tried to forget every sounds which crowded my mind. Then, I was so scared listening every light and thunder which as if tried to wake me from my brainstorming. I just got down by lift, met my friend with the reluctant smile and went back to my hall. In the middle of my way to home, I was so afraid to be wet. Actually, I was thinking before "Why should be afraid with the wet cloth? Can't it be dry?" I stopped near the stairs and tried to see rain and the flow of water, so continuously. But, I just didn't enjoy the rain like usual where I can drink my tea and read every stuff. Hem....I sat down in NIE bench,so wet and the splash of water tried to dance in front of me. Trying to get a better bench, I walked in NIE. There I saw a man standing there alone. He seemed to enjoy the rain that day that it was different with my opinion about the rain that day. I sat down and started to be relaxed. I found myself alone but I couldn't stand on loneliness. I decided to go to my hall, I didn't care the rain......


I learn many things today. I want to stop above thing. There is no need for destroying this mind.
“God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.”

posted by -ian- @ 5:12 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well,Sept y si roomate gw nich minta post comment so w i jus anyhow post...
    welll....i didn't know ur english is at the level...ok....
    ha3...just that ur mouth isn't ads smooth as ur hand....ha3...honestly,it is quite an troublesome for me to see ur english...i m just come back tough...ha3...jus kiding...jus stay tune in ur bloging habbits....ur english will improve soon...anyway...why don't u stop looking for the rain and start look to GOD?Ha3...Lastly,ur writing has some uncoherence and quite repetitive....next time if i m free i check it for u.....anyway...thanks...it is just an good writing short and meaningful.
    End.......

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Jakartass said…

    You've asked me to leave a comment here.

    Firstly, thanks for reading Jakartass.

    Secondly, keep writing; you already have a 'voice' and the more you sue it, the more folk will listen to you. There are a lot of friends to be made in hyperspace, so enjoy your time in it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com