Sejauh Aku Mampu
Friday, April 13, 2007
An Afternoon with My Head Division Professor
Our Dean professor, Alfred who is the Dean of Physics Division, is a spiritful and inspiring figure for us. I myself don't know why there is magic in everytime what he says. Now I know why our physics seniors always say how helpful the lecturers and staff and now I really prove it by myself that even a Dean of Physics has the willing to teach me privately. In this pre-exam period, I have been asked to go to his office to ask the difficult questions.
Fortunately, he understood how my weak ability to solve physics problems so he patiently explain the way on how to solve the problems in my tutorials and from textbook. I will meet him again on monday at 5 o'clock. He is such a great professor and what I can learn from him is how we should do care to others even though we should sacrifice our time. I know he is so busy but he gives his time to teach me. Thanks Prof. Huan.

Labels:

posted by -ian- @ 12:23 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Bakhrian said…

    Kapan ya Indonesia memiliki banyak sosok seperti beliau... kita masih perlu banyak orang seperti itu... yang mau mendedikasikan hidup untuk pendidikan... untuk mendidik bangsa ini menjadi lebih baik lagi.... bukan menjadi koruptor...

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger -ian- said…

    terlalu berlebihan ah Bang, di Indonesia pasti banyak juga kok

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com