Sejauh Aku Mampu
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Vacation ( planning )
The photo above is so warm. Let's see the sunset, somewhere around the sun has the special colour gradation. My friend, Puspa, gave this picture. She said this is somewhere in Bali. Then, it reminds me about my trip to Bali some years ago. Unfortunately, even though I had been there twice. I didn't visit Kuta in the afternoon. I visited Kuta in the midnight because of the offer to go to Joger shop. Then we were trapped there caused by the crowded shop till the day started to be dark. That's why I always miss the sunset in Kuta.

Planning my trip in this semester break is quite complex. One month ago, I planned to go to Lombok, especially climbing Rinjani which is one of the beautiful mountain in Indonesia because there is a lake in the mountain. The name is Segara Anakan. Then, I think I cancel this trip because of the condition of my body. Besides, my mother won't allow me to do so.

The next target is Malaysia and Medan. Eugene(one of my friend) allowed me to stay in his house and he was willing to be my guide to have a tour in Malaysia. Besides, this year is special for Malaysia's tourism board. 2007 is declared as that country's year visit (When is the Indonesia's Visit Year is heard again).

There is a special purpose why I want to visit KL and the place around Malaysia. I want to create my understanding about this country. I know some Indonesians have the hatred feeling toward Malaysia. I myself felt that a bit especially the cases on Sipadan and Ligitan. The next dispute is about Ambalat in 2005. Fortunately, that dispute is over now. Actually, Indonesia and Malaysia have a long history on their bilateral relationship. Here is what wikipedia wrote.
The Indonesia-Malaysia confrontation was an intermittent war over the future of the island of Borneo, between British-backed Malaysia and Indonesia in 1962–1966. It is called Konfrontasi in the Indonesian and Malay languages. Towards the end of 1965, General Suharto came to power in Indonesia, following a coup d'état. Due to this domestic conflict, Indonesian interest in pursuing the war with Malaysia declined, and combat eased. On May 28,1966, at a conference in Bangkok, the Malaysian and Indonesian governments declared the conflict was over. Violence ended in June, and a peace treaty was signed on August 11 and ratified two days later.

Okay, the next planning is to Medan. I have several Medaneses friend here. Even, my roomate is a Medanese. He also didn't mind if I stay there. Garlia allowed mo to do so. As an Indonesian, this isn't enough if I hadn't visited Lake Toba or Brastagi. They said these both places are beautiful even though they won't be as clean as what I am expecting, at least I can have time in my life to enjoy them. Hem....I am not patient anymore to go there.

But, the exam is near. Let's study !!!!

Labels:

posted by -ian- @ 11:37 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Nieke,, said…

    whaaa, foto sun set nya bagus bangeddd.. jadi pengen ke Bali. hohoo

    duh, sayang banged Septian ga sempet ngeliat sun set Kuta. tapi lebih malangan saya yg belom pernah ke sana sama skali. huehehehe

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Bakhrian said…

    Sunset.... beach.... costums... jadi pengen juga liburan... cuman masalahnya... aku baru aja masuk kuliah nih... baru minggu II... masih jauh dari liburan... hiks!!

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Cempluk Story said…

    yeah...kuta have a greatest view when i came in bali

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Devi Girsang, MD said…

    loh2 belum exam uda mikirin liburan! hahaha..

    best of luck for your exam ;)

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger danti_noir said…

    jadi ajak saya? kalo ditraktir saya mau berat! pailit nih, biaya pendidikan di negara kita mahal!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com