Sejauh Aku Mampu
Friday, April 20, 2007
The First Exam
I come back again. Today is my first exam in semester 2. The first paper was Optics and Waves, then I should sit for Java and Internet module one and a half hour. That picture was taken in Hall C , S4, south spine. I am so tired now after the tension I felt during the exams just now.
Well, the optics and waves paper was easier than last year paper. Fortunately, it was manageable and hopefully I can get B in my transcript. It is so hard for me to get A in the subjects that I take. I admit I am a lazy student. Perhaps, I still don't like the university study system. Hopefully, I can get a better result next semester with the new hope and effort. Then, for the programming paper, I think I made many mistakes. Fortunately, I did S/U for it. S/U here means that everygrade that I take for a particular subject won't be calculated in GPA. So, it won't bother me too much.
Thanks God for you assistance today.

Labels:

posted by -ian- @ 1:55 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Cempluk Story said…

    I am wish from here bro, wish you get the best result from your exam. But don forget to hard study and pray.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dulu kata guru gue: ist Noten wichtig? was wichtig ist, Du verstehst was Du gelernt hast.
    Silahkan terjemahin sendiri, gue lupa artinya apa, hahahaha...

    Is grades important? what's more important is, that you understand what you've learned. Tp kalo ujian nilainya jelek tanda ne ra andersten tho yo? piye jal?

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger -ian- said…

    ya, kayaknya penting deh Rey,,,
    tapi ga boleh terlalu terpaku ama grade....
    berusaha sebaik2nya saja dan lakukan apa yang terbaik serta bisa belajar dari tiap semester, at least I can apply it to my daily activities.

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gimanapun singapore masih liat nilai bro....soalnya nilai itu masih menjadi alat ukur dari sebuah pendidikan, terutama di singapore.

    meskipun skill kamu perlu juga....

    kata salah satu asocc prof di eee, "Acquiring knowledge while u can, but scoring A+ is more important while u can't acquire knowledge."


    ya intinya kata dia sih, karena sekarang lg belajar..ya scoring A+ dulu. acquiring knowledge ntar pas abis lulus juga bisa. walopun ga advisable juga sih kalo cuma scoring A+....

    tp jangan sampe kayak saya, ga acquire knowledge tapi juga ga dapet A+.

    boro2 dpt A+... bisa pass aja udah bersyukur....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com