Sejauh Aku Mampu
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Kuala Lumpur (June 15th - 19th 2007)

Aku pulang.....
Dari rantauan di negeri orang.....
Oh Malaysia....

For five days, I felt I was a TKI (Indonesian Worker) in Malaysia. Saying hello there and bringing a mission to understand how Malaysia is. Honestly, I felt how Malaysia was a strange and "kiasu" country who wanted everyone knows who he is. I still remember how the relationship between Indonesia and Malaysia wasn't that good. Do you still remember many confrontations in 1965, then about Ligitan-Sipadan and Ambalat. Before, I really hated that country


Now, I know that Malaysia is quite smart and powerful to build their tourism industry. I am now trying to understand Malaysia and I don't want to be the product of politics. I can accept Malaysia now as the friend. Heh....isn't this strange ?
Trying to build relationship by making friends with those from Malaysia is what I can do. This afternoon, I met Lizi, a Malaysian who firstly came in Singapore. I knew she was a Malaysian. I didn't know why I helped her to deal with many things like MRT ticketing, direction, and anything. I was so glad that I could help.
OK Malaysia, BOLEH lah... You are my friend.

Labels:

posted by -ian- @ 10:54 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Bakhrian said…

    Wah serunya nolong cewek Malay di Singapura... tapi kok ga ada cerita tentang perjalanan di Malaysia-nya??/ Ayo dong bikin....

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger -ian- said…

    ah, fotonya masih ketinggalan di malaysia. Hiks2....
    Belom dikirim teman. :))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com