Sejauh Aku Mampu
Friday, May 25, 2007
About Language
I perceive things differently. When I realize how poor my English is, I am totally proud because my country has our own language that doesn’t ask the people to learn the western language, like English or Germany. The country like Switzerland or Singapore may encounter many problems about how they actually unite the people to speak in the same language. Well, making English as the national language for non-European country is somewhat strange finally. There will be many slang in that country and there will be the strange dialect between people which from the different background or group.

I am really proud with my friend from mainland China and we create a good relationship. Sometimes, many misunderstanding evolved in our conversation but I am happy with it. It means sometimes I can laugh together with them. Then, one thing that also makes me proud is that they go away from their country and study in Singapore. It seems how they work hard to get their ambition. Of course this is different with what common people here perceive about them actually, but I really respect them though. One thing that I want to highlight here is about how respecting others from other country is important. This is about how to make this world better in every thing we do and don’t care how small we are. We can!! let’s talk to others.

Labels:

posted by -ian- @ 4:49 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger [H][A][R][R][I][S] said…

    Gw juga punya temAn dari China. Dan anaknya juga lumayan asyik di ajak ngomong. hehehehe...

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger Nieke,, said…

    yah, begitulah kalo ngobrol bukan sama2 dari bahasa ibu..
    pasti suka ada missunderstanding,,

    eh eh, konser paduan suara ku kmaren sukses lho..
    *Sempet2nya xD*

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Bakhrian said…

    Cuman kadang suka bikin masalah juga.... kalo bahasa Inggris pas-pasan kaya aku... ktemu ama orang yang juga selevel... kadang suka salah paham.... Aku cinta bahasa Indo deh.... heheheheh (tapi aku kapan majunya kalo cuma jadi katak dalam tempurung????)

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger -ian- said…

    @ Ale, loe juga asik diajak ngomong kok Le
    @nieke, selamat ya konsernya
    @bakhriansyah, maksudnya katak dalam tempurung ini gimana sih? for that reason kita harus belajar, seperti yang saya tulis, belajar dari pelajar2 China tadi, work hard...salah paham itu biasa terjadi kok, saya juga sering mengalaminya....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com