Sejauh Aku Mampu
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
From Entrepreneurship Class

Some days ago, the entrepreneurship class has just ended (this is the reason why I was hiatus for one week). Honestly, I didn't enjoy that class 100% but at least I could learn some important things. Well, now I know that an entrepreneur is a risk taker. A risk taker that has the willingness to always advance his career.

For your information, United States' economy really depends on his entrepreneurs. Let see how the sum of asset of Apple Computer, Microsoft, and Dell Computer is same as the total asset of company in SGX (singapore exchange). Then about why the China Economy is getting better and better is also contributed by their entrepreneurs. Those were what my lecturer said. For that reason, I think there is no reason for not to work in Indonesia. Money is everywhere in Indonesia. Becoming an entrepreneur is the answer but the question is whether you have willingness to be a risk taker.

The education to be an entrepreneur is one of the solution and at least they can have entrepreneurship minded in their life. But entrepreneurship minded should be balanced with the ethics, of course. Hopefully, there will be more Indonesians entrepreneurs in the future.

Labels:

posted by -ian- @ 12:16 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger Jennie S. Bev said…

    Well said, Septian. That's why I've been "preaching" about the importance of balancing mind and heart.

    Well said.

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Nieke,, said…

    Septian..
    back to Indonesia donk..
    pala puyeng muter2 neyh kalo harus buka kamus lagi..
    hiks x(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com