Sejauh Aku Mampu
Saturday, October 06, 2007
My Wishlist







Well, recently I often browse from http://www.kutukutubuku.com and trying to search the books that it will be great for me if I have some of them to read. Hopefully, I can buy some of them when I go back to Indonesia. The first tetralogy is about Pramoedya Ananta Toer's books. I bought one one of them already which is entitled Bumi Manusia. Well, my friend told me that the novels will be more difficult to be understood. Perhaps, Pramoedya used more difficult language usage or more complex events. But, I don't know yet. Let's see how it will be.

























The next is about trilogy from Andrea Hirata. Many of my friends told me about this book. I am curious and as if I am really eager to buy it. Besides, my friend in NTU until asked someone in Indonesia to send the novel to him. Huhuhu...I also want these books. Basically, these novels are about the child life of Andrea Hirata in Belitong. I myself don't know about where Belitong is.





Yes, finally I know what my friend told me at that time. He said that he wanted to learn Javanese language after reading this book written by Romo Magniz Suseno. I was shy I think I have lost my javanese ethics a bit nowadays. That's why I really wanna read it to know at least how my culture actually is.








This is Aditya Mulya's book. This tells about the trip to Barcelona. I think I will be more interested in the travelling part. The story is a bit, sorry, unclear. But, I think it will entertain me much. One thing that I don't understand is why there are many authors in one novel. Let's check it out later.






Well, the last book will be about love. Many people said that this novel uses the beautiful words. Just now, I thought that this Gilli Land was in Lombok. In fact, this is the madura-speaking-people land. Well, this novel is about love in Gilli island between Suamar and Suhada. Well, from the reviews, this novel is the sad ending one. Hihihi...I think this will be interesting.


After calculating all, I think I will spend :


Anak Semua Bangsa
is Rp 68.000,00
Jejak Langkah is Rp 77.750,00
Rumah Kaca is Rp 70.550,00
Laskar Pelangi is Rp 51.000,00
Sang Pemimpi is Rp 34.000,00
Edensor is Rp 33.150,00
Etika Jawa is Rp 35.000,00
Traveler's Tale is Rp 40.000,00
Matahari di Atas Gilli is Rp 60.000,00


So, totally it will be Rp 469.450,00 or about 80 SGD. Well, let's save money for books. Wow...in Singapore, I can only buy 2 books with 80 dolar. :(


yayay...excited

Labels:

posted by -ian- @ 1:16 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oi sept, aku punya Etika Jawa. sila kalo mau pinjem :)

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Masyhur said…

    true, it's cheaper here,but aren't second hand bookshops there give you good prices? and you can have all tolkien books in singapore, unlike here..

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Iman Brotoseno said…

    wah suka Pramudya Juga ?...udah coba bukunya Umar Kayam, Sang Priyayi dan jalan Menikung..?

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hm, aku punya etika jawa; dan buku itu berhasil bantuin aku ngerjain paper..

    buku bagus tu..

     
  • At 2:50 AM, Blogger Ben[Aga] said…

    ng.. can i haf a little guess on somethin? is it coz of me dat inspired u to buy book "laskar pelangi"? hahahahaha... gw gak ge er kok. cuman pede. :P

    @hilmy: the book's price here is stil so ex, even the 2nd hand.
    and in jakarta i think we still can get a good 2nd book. try to go to kwitang. i dunno about the other towns..

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeee... udah ada sang pemimpi!!

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sept,

    Tetralogi Laskar Pelangi are marvelous! Nomi udah baca. Travellers' Tale juga two thumbs up! Kalo sept suka travelling, it is a must-read book. Yang lain nya belom baca. He3...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com