Sejauh Aku Mampu
Friday, December 22, 2006
Love is Still Difficult To Be Understood


Who is so great in expressing one's feeling about love? In my eighteen years old days, I was blind about love. It is so hard to say that word, I think. I am still pondering about this heavy word. This word is heavy to say whether it is because of its simplicity because this feeling is easy to evolve or it is because its purity that it should be maintained. Is there the greater word than "Love". I say it is great not because of I had felt it so deep. It is about the social paradigm that love is regarded as the main aspect in this great life.Many people are so pessimistic about love. Soe Hok Gie, in his diary-Catatan Seorang Demonstran-(his paradigm when he was still teenager) said that he didn't believe in love. He insisted that love is same as passion, passion to have sex. Another example is from my neighbour, he said the same as what Gie said that love is just passion which ruled someone's mind.I still remember about what I actually face in my Senior High School where many people tend to make couple with the different sex. High School time is the time where we can easily see how easy it is to see someone's eyes whether he or she wants to have a special relationship or not. It creates a special trend recently. Ironically, I found many of my friends stopped that special relationship. I was so shocked after I was told that one of my friend who was considered as the "strong couple" stopped their relationship. I don't know what made them so breakable? I also met this unique story. I have a friend who used to say "NO" about having a special relationship with others but I found she had already boyfriend yesterday when I visited her. Who can get the pure love? Can we find "love once a lifetime"?That question finally brings us to the question about the existence of love. One day, I asked my friend one question, "What will you do if your girlfriend were deaf, blind, or she cannot walk anymore?", then,,,he just answered "I never think about that, or may be...I will leave her?". I also don't know what to answer if I were reinforced by someone by being asked that challenging question. It is hard to finalize by giving the conclusion for now that "Love is still difficult to be understood by me. Love is sometimes very pure where sometimes we aren't worthy to own it".
posted by -ian- @ 2:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com