Sejauh Aku Mampu
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Soto Ayam ( Chicken Coto )

I don't know how to translate "soto ayam", better I use the original name. I was so crazy with this kind of food until I tried many soto stalls in Klaten. In Klaten, it is easily to find soto. I remember when I was still in Junior High School and Senior High School, I often ate it on the break time. I had eaten it for six years. Of course I can't directly leave it after I went to Singapore ( I can't find it here )

There are three favourite soto stalls according to me. They are Soto Yatno(Jl.Veteran), Soto Ngali (Jalatunda), and Soto Abu (Belangwetan). Aren't the names funny? Most of the soto stalls use the name of the owner. The soto is so delicious, I will never forget the taste. I am not patient to eat it again next year.
posted by -ian- @ 1:02 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    are the sotos in Indo the same as the ones i n Singapore and Malaysia?

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger -ian- said…

    Mr Keropok Man.
    Soto can't be translated into chicken soup but if we translate with javanese chickes soup, I think it is better. I heard from my friend, soto isn't as populair as mee soto. Mee soto and soto is different. Eventhough soto is sold here in Singapore, the taste is very different, my friend told me. If you go to Solo or Yogyakarta, please try this food.

    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:SOTO_FOOD.jpg . That is the link where u can see the photo eventhough it isnt actually like that, it should be more baeutiful lah....

    Thanks

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm. soto ayam? kalo saya paling suka sama soto ayam pak sadi surabaya dan soto kudus pak denu? di klaten yang saya tau yang banyak sate jamu? bener ndak ya? peace

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com