Sejauh Aku Mampu
Monday, April 23, 2007
Night Chat
My bad habit is that I set my MSN messenger into appear offline so evryone can't see that I am online. Then, I set it online if the day changes into the dawn, about 3 am. Sometimes, if there is nothing to do. I opened my MIRC then trying to chat with anyone that I don't know at all from other countries. And sometimes, I told to the one I talk to open this blog, LOL !!! Do I advertize too much (Jablai) ?

One day, I met a man named Marco from Italy. I learned many things with him. He said I am very young and it isn't good for me to chat too much. He said the things like this (I just summarize),"What you need is a ball not communicating to others. This world is better if there is no computer like now. Then, the emoticon in MSN like saying "hello" and there is a lauzy icon isn't really important. But, I prefer using this MIRC to chat because it is very nice to use the old fashion thing like this."

Can I be away from keyboard for a long time. This afternoon, I talk to my friend about the usage of computer for the students. I insisted that computer for the non computing major is not very important in NTU. Okay, I know it is too biased adjudication but for me, computer is just for chatting, blogging, and making report. How important is a computer for you ?

Labels:

posted by -ian- @ 6:15 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    give it a try
    n let me know if something really bad happen
    which mean you have to be on keyboar again
    hehehe

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger SoulfulSinger said…

    Well, for me who live a long way from home; computer/internet is the cheapest way to make contact with friends and family at home through email and chatting. Yet I agree that can't replace the face to face meeting, which has more direct value in it..
    By the way what's ur msn? add me ziontj_7@hotmail.com

     
  • At 5:05 AM, Blogger Nieke,, said…

    iya juga sih..
    kadang di chat itu kan ada yg jorok2nya, dek ["dek"??? xD]
    mungkin itu kali mapsudnya knapa dibilang kamu masih terlalu muda << itu juga kalo ndak salah ngartiin x)

    komputer??? penting bangeddd.. apalagi bagus lagi kalo ada net nya. kompi tanpa net seperti nasi kurang garam kali' ya :D [emang cocok gitu rasanya, Ke'? heuheuheu xP]. tapi sebenernya depends sih bro'.. tergantung gimana bisa ngebiasaan diri aja ;)

    btw, kalo ada waktu, ikutan polling banner piala kemenangan Nona Nieke,, Blog "Award" di blogku ya septian, makasih :) << skalian iklan neyh? :D

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger -ian- said…

    @avank, i will tell u later
    @soul singer, i added already
    @nieke, dek (swt dah) ? iya deh kakak nieke,(iklan mode loe lagi on ya ?)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com