Sejauh Aku Mampu
Friday, January 12, 2007
Blogger Indonesia of The Week (66)
I was rather surprised when a friend of mine - Devi Girsang - told me that I was the blogger of this week according to Mr. Fatih Syuhud in his blog. Honestly, I knew about Mr. Fatih's habit to "crown" the Indonesian blogger to be the Blogger Indonesia of the week from Devi Girsang also. I was so interested to be that prestigious blogger and it came true. Wow....it was so amazing when I firstly read Mr. Fatih's post. Let you know, I smiled all that day because I had just started my post in the last three months ago but interestingly many people said that my blog was cool. I felt this was strange. How can they say that?

Here I would say thanks to my influential friends,i.e. Chandra(my neighbour) who had asked me to write this blog and he encouraged me to do this, Danti and Mamas (my senior high school friend) who had taught me to write the blog, Clement(my roomate) who always read my blog,thanks to www.isnaini.com who had provided this beautiful template and I am so grateful to have this, last but not least Mr A. Fatih Syuhud who had "crowned" me as the blogger of this week(eventhough some people don't agree).

I will try hard to always write to help all of my friends to get the meaning of this life and about how precious the time is, time to understand the meaning of this life. Keep on writing....

Wan An,,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted by -ian- @ 4:49 PM  
11 Comments:
  • At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what?yer the dude who own www.isnaini.com?
    cool:)

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Rara Vebles said…

    Kongrat..!! :D

     
  • At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! Don't worry, it's not your fault that you're the blogger of the week:oP Just kidding!!! Anyways, thanks for visiting my blog! Just in case you don't have enough time to read my comment, I'll answer your questions right now! I'm from the United States. I live in Chicago. I think that the only problem living in the United States is: Our wishy-washy politicians (a.k.a. GEORGE BUSH!!!), bad choice of president (GEORGE BUSH AGAIN!!!), pollution, cicadas (Are there cicadas in Indonesia??? I always wondered if there were), and our obesity problem (80% of children in America are overweight:(), and of course, us chicagoans don't blog that much:oP See you around!!!
    -Justin

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Radon Dhelika said…

    Selamet, Septian. Akhirnya ada juga anak NTU yang jadi BOW-nya Fatih Syuhud. Dan, anak 1st year pula! Keren.
    Keep on writing.

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Ninis said…

    Not a surprise :D
    Blog in English??? Keren :P

    Congratulation :)
    Keep on writing & learn more ;)

    Good luck!

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger pyuriko said…

    Selamat Septian ^_^

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    selamet..selamet congrats dah...blog basa Inggris man...Inggris man...:)

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger -ian- said…

    thank you for all of ur comments, the beloved blogger

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Septian: Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger mpokb said…

    ikutan kasih selamat yak.. semoga bisa menambah motivasi untuk menulis terus! :)

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats!!!

    no wonder because u are blogging in english..

    keep blogging in english ya!! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com