Sejauh Aku Mampu
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Contemplation of Rain and Train


It was raining hard. Fortunately, Maria SBS lent her umbrella when we met in NIE one hour ago. I am so glad today but there was no reason behind. For a moment, I look so pretty with this umbrella.


Thanks Maria.

About the Rain

Honestly, I love the rain because others will not know I am crying. Isn't it too melacholic ? I can only hear the sound of dropping water. The temperature is nice and it seems to be more natural compared with the air-con which seems to be more artificial. I still remember how my mother always scolded me when I went out from home to play outside when the rain came. That is the reason now why I always want to walk calmly and enjoy the rain. Unfortunately, I never do that nowadays. Of course I will be shy if I do it. But wait, I did it. Some months ago when I went home from the lecture, it was raining. I stupidly walk calmly in the unshaded way to my hall. I saw people running but I enjoyed the rain. Am I so stupid ? I just feel the strange thing when the drops of the water touch my face.


My childhood seemed to be more colourful with the rain. Eventhough my mother always forbade me to go outside when it was raining, I still insisted to go outside. How naughty I was ! What I liked much was the window washer of a car which always alternates to clean the front mirror of the car. What I did made all of my family laughed. I use the trash can as the umbrella because I was peeping and I just found the trash can then I just brought it and went out. I didn't know why my mother was behind me and she was laughing. And all family knew that. Hem... you know how funny it was.



About the Train


I took this photo when I went home to Klaten last December. A compartement made me interested. It seems that the train is almost like our life, especially its compartement. The compartement can't do anything besides just following what the locomotive wants. Imagine that the trip of this train is our life and we are the compartements. We know that time is always moving but we can't do anything to stop this time like a compartement which can't do anything to stop its locomotive. But, we can always do anything inside our compartement. Let's do the joyful life inside our own compartement.

This afternoon, I came to the Physics lecture with my friend. He looked so sad and I often saw how he frowned his forehead too much. As if, he was thinking something. Then, I asked him why he was like that. Finally he shared that he is in the anxiety now. Precisely, he is still confused about his purpose of his life especially, what is his purpose to study in NTU. He looked so sad. I was trying to understand by saying that is the normal phase that everyone is looking for that we are looking for the Meaning of Our Life. Hopefully, he can find his own strength again like usual and he can get the cheer in his own compartement.
posted by -ian- @ 6:34 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger aDhiie said…

    alooo
    sama dunk sep suka main ujan dulu
    hahaha
    btw good luck ya perjuangannya buat nge run comm..hoho
    jiayou!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com