Sejauh Aku Mampu
Monday, February 26, 2007
It's Complicated
This is the recess week but I am not free. This is the time to work harder. The big problem is that choir practice disturbs my study because the crazy and hectic schedule was made. I want to skip but ouch....I can't say that. I want to take a rest. This is just so tiring. I still have many subjects to study. When can I be so aware that I am a physics student who needs to study a lot.
I may not run. Everything will be completed, I am sure.

Rasa-rasanya pengen pulang dan tidur di rumah saja. Kangen kampung halaman. Berkumpul sama teman2, ngebut di jalanan sepi,plus nongkrong2

Labels:

posted by -ian- @ 11:49 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger D-ka said…

    Setuju buannnnnnnnnnnnngettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :) Apalagi yg tulisan kecil nya ;)

    Dont worry, we are in the same boat :)

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger LogicYuan said…

    yeah! physics requires a lot of effort!

    work hard and stay strong!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com