Sejauh Aku Mampu
Thursday, April 26, 2007
The Second Exam (Linear Algebra and Multivariable Calculus)

People who had just finished their exam in Hall D,E, F
After I finished my exam, I went back to my hall then I sent a silly e-mail as a respond of my sadness because the problems were difficult. I know this is wrong, I am sorry my lecturer.

From: #SEPTIAN BUDI WALUYAN#Sent: Thu 4/26/2007 4:54 PM
To: Chen Xin (Asst Prof)Subject: Exam
Dear Prof Chen Xin

I think that the exam questions were more difficult than last year questions.

Thanks

I see. Thanks.

Xin
Hopefully, this sadness won't last too long. I hope He will strengthen me again to have the upcoming exams in monday and wednesday. Even though I failed this subject, I think I will take it wholeheartedly because I was so careless this semester by neglecting this subject.

This day, I went to prayer meeting ISCF and joined cell-group meeting for the first time.

Labels:

posted by -ian- @ 11:31 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Bakhrian said…

    Ga ngeper kirim email dan berkomentar tentang exam-nya??? Kalo di Indo... Septian berani kirim yang begitu ga? dan kira-kira... dosennya pada welcome tidak ya??? heheheh

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Nieke,, said…

    huwaaa.. kalo dosen2 saya di sini udah kasih 'petuah' duluan.. "saya ga nerima 'surat cinta' dari mahasiswa".. hehe..

    enak juga ya sebenernya kalo dosen yg welcome begitu ;D

    btw, smangat septian! saya juga sedang UTS.. huwaaaaa...!

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger -ian- said…

    hehe, kok berani gimana sih Om bakri, maksudnya itu cuman melaporkan aja, biasa aja kok. Kalo di Indonesia, ya ga tau deh.
    @nieke, selamat UTS

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com