Sejauh Aku Mampu
Monday, April 30, 2007
The Third Exam (Calculus II), Evening with Steven Curtis Chapman
I just came back to my hall from SBS to meet Alfred and finally talked to my first year ISCF friends in the bench near water-cooler. We talked about some unimportant things like why ISCF people tend to have the special relationship each other. I mean why many people get their special girlfriend or boyfriend there. Then, we continued the talking about the plan to go to Bugis to buy a kind of cake together. I enjoyed the time just now. At least I could forget my exam just now.The exam was unfortunately difficult for me. I admit that I regret with myself because actually I could do the questions if I studied well. From six questions, I could only answer not until 50% correct I think. I answered all but I wasn't sure whether it was correct or not. It is my second semester but why I still can't adapt with the situation in NTU. I don't remember again what I had done in thirteen weeks of semester 2. Hopefully, I can be better the nest semester (This is the last statement when we give up already, even though finally I will keep saying that always but I repeat my faults. But I don't want to be like donkey.)

After I came back from exam hall, I really miss to hear Steven Curtis Chapman song entitled "We Will Dance". A love song which really made me fell in love to it. For you information, Steven Curtis Chapman (born November 21, 1962 in Paducah, Kentucky, USA) is a contemporary Christian musician who has won five Grammy awards and more Gospel Music Association awards than any other artist in history.



Here is one of the verses I like:

We will dance

When the sun is shining

In the pouring rain

We'll spin and we'll sway

And we will dance

When the gentle breeze

Becomes a hurricane

The music will play

And I'll take your hand

And hold you close to me

And we will dance

You can listen to the song for free in Pras’ Blog

From the lyrics, I know this really represents how the relationship between Steven and God. Let’s see how close if we always keep on touching to God by praying and by giving our time with him, especially by saying good morning to Him every time we wake up. Let you know that this song heals me a bit. I realize how the relation with God is important to keep our relation with Him. I really like this part.

When the gentle breeze

Becomes a hurricane

When the gentle breeze becomes a hurricane shows how the one’s feeling after facing the hard exam. Hahaha…LOL. Thanks God for today. My next exam is Fields and Oscillations. This will be the hardest exam, I think. I should prepare well. I may not be so careless later.

Source :

Steven's photo from www.jesusfreakhideout.com

Wikipedia

Lyrics from http://www.sing365.com/

Labels: ,

posted by -ian- @ 10:19 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger pyuriko said…

    Wow Kalkulus.... Pelajaran yang mengasyikkan.... sprt matematika na anak sekolah :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com