Sejauh Aku Mampu
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Jalan - jalan and Accounting

The accounting equation : Assets = Liabilities + Owner's Equity

I admit that accounting is the hard subject in this special term. How can I finish an almost-1000-page book in one month. It means I will sacrifice many things to study this subject, including my "jalan-jalan" schedule, doing sports, and my hanging out time. But, at least I can learn something from this subject. The expenses should be treated well. Besides, the revenue should be earned wisely. Oh...isn't that too nerd ?

Well, in front of me (after I opened www.visitsingapore.com), there are many events that I should join kalo punya duit. Hopefully, I will get the revenues soon so I can go downtown later with someone I love. Here are the upcoming events :

- Bavarian Radio Chorus, a Music concert,June 3
It is already long time for me not to hear the classical music.
- Chinatown Vesak Festival on May 30
Just wanna see how Vesak Day here
- Singapore Great Sale on 22 May till 25 July
Looking for a new jacket, sandal, hat (wanna have a hair cut)
- Singapore Food Festival on 29 June until 31 July
Someone said, I can eat $200 free food !!!
- International Museum Day on 18 until 27 May
Wanna see how this small country can have museum,too artificial?
- World Book Fair on 25 May until 3 June
Looking for condensed matter physics book, or any physics book

I wonder, will I join all of those events ? too many events...

okay Septian, the accounting tutorial is awaiting you.

Labels:

posted by -ian- @ 2:37 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Met belajar Septian. Learning is the greatest experience of all.

    After all, as Mohandas Gandhi once quoted The Prophet Muhammad, "Learn as if you were to live forever, live as if you were to die tomorrow."

    Be blessed abundantly, bro.

    Jennie S. Bev

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger [H][A][R][R][I][S] said…

    Wah.. banyak events bagus2 neh.
    sayang... kejauhan :(

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger tonzzz said…

    my goodness...
    free food? cheap clothes? cheap books? i'll definitely go.... I WILL GO!!!!COME WITH ME AND RAID THE WHOLE SINGAPOREEE!!!

    ehm ehm.. anyway, u're takin MB101, aren't u? haha.. good luck for that.. it's quite fun though... much more fun than MB103... crazy...

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger -ian- said…

    @jennie, nice quote, tadi pas lecture aku inget2 terus loh kata2nya...

    @harris, ya udah Le, kita jalan2 ke jogja aja ama loe...

    @tonzz. Ayuk aje deh, nudge MSN gw kalo mau, ok..tapi MB101 pusing juga nih...hehe,,,gw kan ga sepinter loe Ton...LOL

     
  • At 4:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Septian, thank you for listening to my rambling through chatting. Make a difference in this short life of ours. Don't bother with people telling us this and that. Just move forward and keep our chin up.

    And I thank you for simply being you.

    ~ Jennie S. Bev

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Bakhrian said…

    Gratis kan??? Ini selalu yang ditunggu... di Sydney juga seru tuh....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com