Sejauh Aku Mampu
Saturday, October 20, 2007
As A 2nd Year Student

Here what I mean as the second year students are those who belong to ISCF member. Well, I think I am not that close with my 2nd year friends in my physics class. The reason is because of the multi nationalities which make it difficult to blend. Like what I said before, the birds will flock with those with the same fur. So, I make more friends with Indonesians here. But it's not all Indonesian, only those in ISCF only. As second year students, I think we have more influences in ISCF because there are a lot of us and our relationship is the strongest one, I think


The photo above was taken after a Friday session on Holy Spirit Doctrine. That was the ISCF program where we are separated by groups based on the year and we have our own material to learn.


Well, what I see is the difference of our topic of conversation compared what we talked last year. Last year, we talked only about the school work, assignment, AUs, Grade, SU and other academic stuffs. Now, the conversation is mostly about love (girl or boy), relationship, share, life and more general things. I am so grateful that we have a closer relationship each other day by day and I am so grateful that I have family in this hectic Singapore. Hopefully, It can last until a long time.

Labels: , ,

posted by -ian- @ 2:12 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ketemu pisan gawe gela ..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com