Sejauh Aku Mampu
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Secret
I felt warmth, not only the warmth of your shoulder, your smile touched me a lot. I never felt this heartbeat before when our eyes try to steal each other. I could smell your fragrance in your clothes and your breath was so clear. There is a deepest meaning in my eyes but I can't see it in your eyes. You seem to be further and further.

Hold my hand so I can always feel that warmth.

*******************************************

posted in January 15,

Because some people complained, I change it and they help me to revise that poem.


Sensing your shoulder's warmth, your scent, gracing your smile
I'm damn paralyzed
Meeting your eyes got me hypnotized
Someone like you, rushed my heartbeat,the me inside.
With the deepest meaning in my eyes,I explored those devious eyes
I couldn't find it,I'm stunned, killed by that coldness.
You pulled away,further and further.

I can't reach you.

posted by -ian- @ 12:17 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NICE POEM!!! Did you make that up????

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger -ian- said…

    yes, of course I made it up, Justin

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Apa khabar Septian!

    You posted a comment in my blog once. Thanks yea!

    Is that a poem?

    It's very touching!

    =)

    I am Matthew from Malaysia (your neighboring country)

    Yang benar,
    Matthew.

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger endik said…

    piye cah.. kangen sego kucing opo piye?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com