Sejauh Aku Mampu
Friday, May 04, 2007
The Last Decision
From: #SEPTIAN BUDI WALUYAN#
Sent: Thu 5/3/2007 4:19 AM
To: My Prof
Subject: 112

Dear Prof,

Finally the exam is over. Thanks for your help and it works, Sir. I still don't understand why you were willing to help me. Most PAP 112 questions were from tutorial and at least I could write something and -more or less- I know what I write. I know I wasn't perfect in doing that paper. But, your help was meaningful because I could apply what you explained in that paper.

Then, about changing course, I think I will cancel it. Dealing with physics in one year in NTU has made me enjoy in this physics especially after you explain what I didn't understand. And at least, now I believe that physics isn't that diffucult actually if much effort should be put in my process of study. But, even though a bad mark surrounds me in the coming semester ( I will try harder though ), I still insist that I will only do what I like. MAE was just my desperate expression caused by this hard university life.

The next education of physics is always the consideration matter for me in these some days. These all are between applied or pure physics. Actually, I really want to major in pure physics, but I am too afraid to take it because I should still think about my grade, right ? But, I was thinking that applied physics is easier than pure physics. Then, continuing master in Singapore is my consideration, so if I can't reach second upper by taking pure physics, that will be difficult for me to take higher education (with special facility = scholarship ). What do you recommend, Sir ?


Regards,
Septian


Then, he replied.


RE: 112
My(Prof)
To:
#SEPTIAN BUDI WALUYAN#
Cc:


Dear Septian,

There is nothing to understand. Not everything in life is based on selfish motives. I hope things turn out well for you.

Pure Physics requires strong mathematical foundations, while Applied Physics requires you to think of how physics can be used for technology. Both have their difficult points and both will allow you to go for higher studies. In fact Applied Physics also prepares you to enter into an Engineering PhD, such in microelectronics and lasers. You can just select one first and see how things turn out.

Please see me more often next semester so that we can address the difficulties earlier. I would be happy just to see that you learn how to think physics and use the skills later in life.

Have a good break.




Barusan nonton Spiderman 3 di Vivo City, cukup keren juga walaupun ga begitu suka nonton film fiksi.

Labels:

posted by -ian- @ 10:19 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ganbatte ya sept untuk tiga tahun mendatang =) Tuhan yang mampukan -another septian

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com