Sejauh Aku Mampu
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Complicated Experiment

Yesterday, I got my first experiment in this semester. Oh My God, It was so difficult to do, not because of the concept or mathematics stuff, but I should deal with the new apparatus. I should use light sensor which was connected to computer to yield a beautiful graph. Firstly, William(my group mate) and I felt it was such a new apparatus and both of us never met that before. It was about interference and diffraction. Perhaps, some of you got this experiment at your senior high school. But, I can learn much from here, including about what I felt to become the last person in the laboratory because this experiment needed a lot of time.
posted by -ian- @ 10:45 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow. That sounds hard. I study physics but I am still confuzzled by your technical and intellectual sounding words. The only thing that I can say that sounds smart is this: A buckminsterfullerene C60 is a molecular structure that takes the form of a truncated icosahedron. It contains 60 atomic mass units. It is also made almost entirely of carbon. I also know how to make some. I just need a bell jar, pure graphite, and electricity...

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger -ian- said…

    hi justin, i am not smart so my words aren;t smart also. If I were smart, I will not also use the complicated words because my readers aren't all scientists

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com