Sejauh Aku Mampu
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
The Fast Pace of Life
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't know why do I always fill my blog with my silly contemplation which never ends. I wanna write something but the time isn't enough for me to write the more debatable and inspiring topics. In the next post, I will try to write about the interesting topic with a small research inside. I know you are curious, hem.... But, the purpose of a blog for me doesn't only make someone inspired but I can tell what I had faced here with the hope many of my friends and family in Indonesia can know what I have got here. Leaving my home country is still a little bit nightmare for me because actually I prefer a humble life with the peace inside so I can be near with my family and I can feel another people's affection and of course their sadness or happiness. Ehmm....living in a small village, the peace society, helping each other, may be the right choice for those who have been bored with the crowdness of the town. The problem is can I live in that slowlier pace of life....ehm....it means "how can I survive in this modern era by living like that?" Let it be the my idea and I am sure I wil get that peace even though I live in this fast pace of society. But I still deserve that small vilage. Isn't that funny ?

Recently, a can of Nescafe always accompanies me in the morning. How can I "survive" in the lecture without that coffee? I still remember my post about coffee where I wrote that I really hated coffee. Now, I deny my statement,err....sometimes I like coffee. Especially in the severe condition like this morning where I almost slept in Mr Lars lecture about waves. I still don't know whether coffee will be my constant companion in facing this fast pace of life. For those who seldoms have this kind of life, I can depict that as follow. Imagine, in the morning you are awaken by the alarm but 45 minutes later, the class will start. You are still very sleepy because you only slept for 3 hours because you prepared your laboratory report last night and studied. In the lecture, you almost sleep because your sleeping time is very short. Then you don't fully concentrate your mind. After that, you should have 5 hours laboratory at the noon with the tough experiment. Then, you will deal with your art club and arrived in your room nearly in the midnight. You haven't done your homework or anything. Huh....sometimes you will fell the days and weeks will walk so fast then finally you find the exam period is in front of you. Isn't it a nightmare ?

But, there is still always positive thing of this kind of life. Everything can be done so quickly and everything will have finished int the early time, including my long vacation period in the end of the semester which made me alone in the vacation because all my friends haven't got their vacation and they are still waiting theie exam. Let's enjoy whatever we face and try to face the day with the grateful heart.

photo from Danti(jessica-drain-away.blogspot.com)

posted by -ian- @ 12:26 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i bet you missed ' tongsen mercon ' or 'pecel lele' he he

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger -ian- said…

    i never eat tongsen mercon, what is it? I hope I can find it later when I go home

     
  • At 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes, that is problem if away from hometown...
    i ask u, what is character of singapore people??
    such as like indonesia people or no?? kindly, friendly or easy going people???

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger -ian- said…

    basically, singapore is asian, so even though the westernization evolves, the characteristics of asia is still in the people's attitude and behavior(that was what my lecturer said)
    I have some friends from singapore and they are quite friendly but several people don't care other's business. It can be concluded that it depends on someone lah (oh MG, my Singlish)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com