Sejauh Aku Mampu
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
My Favourite Place
"people need to be alone for a while to understand themselves"

When everything seems to be silly and you realise that you want to be alone for a while to enjoy the time, where is your best place to do it ? I prefer the place like what I show you above. After the boring lecture or some tough tutorials, I usually come to this humble place to make me calm for a while. Enjoying the light of the sun and let it shine to my skin after some hours lecture in a very cold place (Lecture Teather). The wind blows smoothly and it was added by the green chairs which make me fall in love because dark green is my favourite color. I can see the trees in front of me, so green, so alive. Yesterday, I went there and it was drizzling and I love drizzling. Can't you imagine how this situation is ?

Turning back by seeing in the opposite direction will not make me as peaceful as this. Do you know what kind of place it is? It is a canteen where people are talking loudly behind me. The strange thing is that I will feel so calm after I see in those trees. As if, I am trying to forget everything in my head. Forgetting another people's bad opinion about me is the special enjoyment that I can take. Learning about what we have got in this day can be done by beeing alone for a while. Just Try !

posted by -ian- @ 6:55 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow it looks awesome! anyway good luck on your research ;)

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    doesnt work for me.. he he

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, trees are beautiful. And good for the spirit, especially if, like in the photograph, there's a wonderful blue sky beyond.

    Nice post Septian!

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like spending time by myself. It clears my mind a lot... but I'm still broke:( heh heh- hell pay bad. SORRY!! I just had to say that. Keep up the good work and good luck on your job!!
    -Justin

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hm........... suka mojok juga yack.kelihatannya tempatnya nyaman. sejuk.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger mpokb said…

    nice green :) that's what i call "looking for silence in the crowd". works for me! even better to close your eyes for a while and just breathe in deeply..

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger -ian- said…

    @devi and @n and @richie, thanks yach...
    @iman brotoseno and @justin, eventhough it doesn;t work for you, at least I can tell you about my fav place
    @mpokb, i love ur writing, keep on good work, I will try ur idea

    c u

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I too go to a crowd place to find my peace. I go to the mall which obviously the crowdest place ever, find a spot to sit and sip a cup of mochacino or tea and just watch people going by. And there I'm having my moment..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com