Sejauh Aku Mampu
Friday, January 19, 2007
Football Match : Indonesia vs Singapore (2-2)
Some of you know about Tiger Cup which was held for the first time in Singapore in 1996. Since 2007, the name was changed into AFF cup or Asean Football Federation. It shows how good or poor about the quality of football in ASEAN countries.

My roomate (Clement) went to Singapore National Stadium yesterday, January 17th, to watch that hot football match between Indonesia and Singapore. The result was draw, both teams could make two goals. Perhaps, many people were disappointed but Singapore wasn't. Singapore could go to the next round because Singapore defeated Laos(11-0) and Indonesia should go home because Indonesia was lack of points.

I really hate football so I refused Clement's invitation to join and to support that team. But, I regret after all after I knew that it wasn't an annual event ( and I should do my homework ), how stupid I was! I just regret because I lost the opportunity to meet many Indonesians there. I wanted to feel how I support my country's team when that team is competing in abroad. I regret when all my friends said that the match was cool. May I can go to watch it in the next time !

source :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASEAN_Football_Federation
posted by -ian- @ 12:21 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sama kuatnya dong........ tapi N ga seneng bola, kalo suruh nendang sih mau-mau-mau

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm.. bole juga dong Indonesia.. Hehehe... Kalo gw sih cuma nonton bola pas piala dunia aja. Trus bergaya bak komentator kawakan gitu deh. Hihihi...
    Salam kenal juga Septian, "Seeker of The meaning of life "! ;)

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aduh Indonesia, sepakbola kok ga maju maju sih. Kalah terus sama Singapore.

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    iyah... doakan sajah Indonesia bisa lebih oke dalam dunia bola... amin.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com