Sejauh Aku Mampu
Sunday, May 06, 2007
A Long Road
After finishing my writing class in Bukit Batok Presbyterian Church which was conducted by Pastor Ayub Yahya, I felt how poor my bahasa Indonesia now. I am afraid in one day I can't speak in Bahasa Indonesia fluently. Currently, I am sure that I have been left behind by the advance of slang words in the youth community. Hopefully, by reading the Indonesian blogs, I will keep on touching with my mother tounge.


MRT will always show how Singaporeans actually be. When we saw the couple of lovers who hug each other (and sometimes kiss each other), or when everyone tends to listen to their iPod, some of them just read, some of them sleep, some read a book or newspaper and many of them didn't talk each other. Mostly shows how this fast pace of life influences their attitude and thinking.


I saw many strange things in the MRT. There was an old man who suddenly got a kind of sickness (it seems like an unconciousness or almost can't walk) and fortunately someone stops the train by pressing a kind of button in that MRT and MRT stops for a while. Another phenomenon that I saw was there was an old woman who talked to herself. I didn't know what happens to her actually. As if she talked to someone. When Pastor Ayub Yahya said that I should write something in MRT, I think I can't do it. I will be dizzy, it seems that I can't do anything in a moving vehicle. It is better for me to see the people aroung. Learning something from them then I will contemplate. Hem...so melancholic.


Thanks God for today.


Tadi makan claypot lagi loh di Banquet, enak ! teringat setahun lalu makan di situ juga untuk pertama kali.


Photo from here

Labels:

posted by -ian- @ 12:32 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger [H][A][R][R][I][S] said…

    Gw blom pernah naik kereta api neh. bising ga yah???

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger .w_womanz. said…

    ya ampun sep.. kaga mungkin lah klo sampe lupa ngomong indo. hallo, please lah gw aja yg udah di sini 6 yrs masih inget ngomong indo. itu kan mother-tongue loe kaga bakal lupa lah... and besides, english lu masih banyak grammatical error kog hehe... masih perlu banyak belajar n adapt with the language. yah kan teori beda ama prakteknya... as in buat expressions yg elu pake di blog sometimes ada bbrp yg quite awkwardly expressed. so bergaulah banyak2 sama orang luar biar bisa lebih improve lagi *lol*

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger Nieke,, said…

    waw, kereta api di sana bersih2 yaa..
    di sini juga bersih kalo yg eksekutifnya..
    kalo yg ekonominyaaa.. ummbbb..
    ga tau yaaa... liat aja di tipi2.. ;))
    *yah, jgn dibandingin kebersihin di sini ama sana ya,, hehe.. xD*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com