Sejauh Aku Mampu
Saturday, May 05, 2007
The Last Exam Day
Even though many people hate this exam period, I think this is the memorable period for me. How can I say that ? Exam period is the time where we can aware about the meaning od study. People choose to be nerd for a period of time and to be more "kiasu" ( Hokkien,means afraid to lose). It is more memorable when everyone cares each other, pray each other and also support each other.

There is a funny video from YouTube. This is the hard thing in the exam period, that is the difficulty to get the seats in the library. Sometimes, we should wake up earlier and get the seat before others.
You will regret if you don't watch it.

Daily Note
This noon, I went to canteen 2 to have luch with Chandra. This is like the first time I came to NTU and I met him and he was willing to accompany me to go to the canteen. At that time, I was still afraid to go anywhere. Is everything started and ended with the same thing ? Perhaps, I should always memorize others' kindness to me.

That was the first time for me to swim here. I swam with some friends (Adrian and Chandra) in NIE (National Institute of Education) swimming pool just some blocks near my hall residence. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my swimming glasses. But, the pool was nice. People said that this pool is better than the NTU swimming pool. But, I felt my body is getting fatter. I can't do the free style motion again for a long time. I think, I should practice once a week. In my junior high, it was okay for me to swim 1000 m because I joined a swimming club.

I went to Indonesian Christian Fellowhip service which was about Exam Thanksgiving. Many people said thanks each others and we had a fellowhip together. That was the last day for the final year students. They will graduate already. It is so quick to have a fellowhip with them. At least, I can learn many things from them especially about managing the spirituality in this fast pace country.

This day is great.
Terima kasih.

Labels:

posted by -ian- @ 10:19 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gila antrian masuk librarynya...

    wow wow.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
It is about what I face and the circumstances which I encounter.
About Me

Name: -ian-
Home: Nanyang Crescent, Boon Lay, Singapore
About Me: When everything changes, I wanna still stay there calmly, and wait for the right time. I am surrounded by so called "radical" dreams. I don't know whether it is a form of idealism of a youth. But, be a doctor was my dream, but Physics came into me. ITB was my dream, but He gave NTU for me. Currently, I wanna be a high school teacher, researcher, journalist, writer, businessman, also want to study abroad again. It is unclear but it is fair. As far as I can, because I can jump higher as a true worshiper, as a true believer. Let me be a clay oh God, form me as You want.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
GJ Accessories
Google
Technorati blog directory KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia free web counter Locations of visitors to this page
© Sejauh Aku Mampu . template by isnaini dot com